Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am here to say -

NO ONE DESERVES WHAT I SAW TODAY.

umkays. pause and hit rewind.

we went to the old folks home today and what i saw would scar me forever.
Those People who worked there tied some elderly onto the wall so that they cant move.
and some even tied them onto their wheel chair.
for what stupid reasons god knows.

OH, MY GOD.

everywhere i went some poor elderly was Crying.

read my lips , C-R-Y-I-N-G.

my heartaches so much to see them suffering.
so i wanna say,
NEVER EVER EVER SEND YOUR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS TO THE OLD FOLK HOME.

Its a sad and lonely place where almost everyone is miserable.
i hate myself for being so damn useless and helpless.
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.


and i'd just like to say -
Anyone has any princess diaries books ?
Lend me please.
><
he is Adorable. wahas. =)

No comments: