That when my visitor counter thingy goes up to 300 i'll update.
But -
i was too darn lazy :D
Nvrm, 313's a nice number too .
It was Christmas yesterday , so as usual I went to my aunt's house.
This year i didnt take any group shots or any pictures of me and my nephew or niece.
Why ?
Cause i played pool ( for the first time in my life :D ) , watched teen choice awards , ate damn a lot of food and finally went to watch bleach from 100 - 104 .
And just like that i wasted my whole christmas day :/
But nvrm , wasting my time on bleach on christmas day is a good enough reason .
Causee Kurosaki Ichigo is way way wayyy too adorab :D
Bleach ! There's a movie coming out you know.
They finally gave Ichigo a Girl friend or something like that .
I think in that movie Ichigo will save the girl and eventually fall in love or something.
AWW :')
I know me and Dickson will be eagerly waiting :P
Pictures -
Not much cause this year i didnt give a damn bout the camera.
So my mum took most of the photos :D
I have lots of photos.
But guess what , i'm lazy. so i'll only upload a handfull :D

Niece (:

Nephew eating strawberry . Kimm's feeding him . aw XD

Teaching me how to play pool -.-
Jo : put your hand and finger like this .
Me : huh ? how you make your hand like that de ?
I'm hopeless at pool -.-''
Damn my blogger's bonked again.
Cant upload photos.
Anyw there's only 2 photos left.
I'm sure as hell i'm gonna become fat cause i ate too much during xmas :///
I think i'm becoming an anime junkie again.
Bleach
Shuffle
Death Note
Paradise Kiss
O.O
Oh no. Not again :/
OH YEAH YEAH YEAH .
I FORGOT.
JANE'S A LEVEL 21 AMATEUR IN AUDITION.
CONGRADULATE HER .
FLOOD HER.
:D
CONGRATS JANE ONG PEI YI ON LEVELING YOU
yeah yeah i know. i cant spell congradulate properly :D
No comments:
Post a Comment