Promoting Berlyn's new blog :D :D :D
I'm lazy as hell that's why i didn't blog for ages.
nehneh
Went to Daddie dickson and ernest chalet today.
slacked. play cards. ate a bit. then went home.
Weather check - it was muddar fugging H-O-T.
Oh Oh Oh and ..
i was such a wise crack today.
i forgot to bring my phone today.
So obviously didn't take any photos :(
So yeah this is a total random and picture-less blog entry so you can press the [x] button anytime you get bored of my nonsense.
i doubt this will be a long post anywaysssss O:
My dumbass slipper broke today.
Couldn't walk properly, so i had to fork out $10 just to get a replacement slipper.
BOOOOO. $10 flew away. BAH.
I wanted to maple and
yeah I'm playing in the new world, del smth.
Yeah yeah i only played it cause my name's in it. HAHAHA.
guaguagua ~
superficial.
but i helped berlyn edit her blog, which then led to me updating this dumb rotting blog so i can promote her blog.
Link her yada yada yada.
i bet many people alre clicked the [x] button by now.
I KNOW ITS BORING.
But it'd be so freaking werid if every single day of my life was exciting.
BLOG ANOTHR DAY :)
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY DICKSON AND ERNEST :D
I CANT HEAR MY BLOG SOUND. CANT HEAR OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG SOUND TOO.
I CANT HEAR ANYTHING WITH IMEEM.NET :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment