I feel like baking cookies, but i'm too lazy.
I feel like doing homework, but i'm too lazy.
I feel like blogging, but i'm too lazy.
I feel like typing more about what i feel like doing, but i'm too lazy.
why oh why am i so god damned lazy.
I haven't updated this lord forsaken blog for centuries cause i was busy
1. Writing poems
2. Watching animes
3. Slacking
4. playing games
5. Reading HTKAMB. ( How To Kill A Mocking Bird )
Okay maybe i didn't touch my piano.
Heh.
I need to improve my vocab ASAP.
Cause all my poems seem to include very simple and Dull vocabulary.
This post is so boring :(
i have a lot of embarrassing photos of people.
But i don't have the heart to humiliate you guys.
HAHAHA. okay thats a lie.
I'm using my laptop so i can't upload photos. :D
I'll upload them when i'm using my main computers.
God these days people blogs are so damn boring..
HAHAHA.
The Pot Calling The Kettle Black {:
Time flies like Arrows,
Fruit flies likes Bananas.
Yeah i dno what it means either.
Confusicious said it.
Anyone care to explain ? TEEHEE*
No comments:
Post a Comment