I AM SO SICK OF MY BLOG YAY.
SHALL MAYBE UPDATE TMR.
UNLESS I'LL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY DIE OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION.
WHY ?
Cause - i have to perform COMMUNITY SINGING tmr.
Just for today i'll reply my tags here. to make it seem like i blogged.
HAHHAA.
dayahh : HI. ILU TOO. YAY. :D
berlyn : HI KEE NO.1 FAN. you're not lame la BEE. dont worry {: wahahah.
Denise : oh my god you evil evil woman. How could you spoil it for me. Thank god i alre read the book finish before i read the spoilers. HEEHEEHAH.
Zhi Wei : you know how to listen to English song meh ? HAHA :D
Wei Yang : PEEKABOO. I SEE YOU.
Vanessa : I READ IT ALRE. THANKFULLY BEFORE DENISE'S TAGS. hahaha. THNKS ILU TOO {:
ZJ : whats trogan. an army in Dota right ?
Prav : i updated. sortof. HAHA. This is counted as updating right :D
No comments:
Post a Comment