Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm currently having a splitting headach which is killing me.
I haven't studied Literature or Geography and my head is killing me.

I'm blogging and thinking what to blog while my head is killing me.
I feel like puking and my head is killing me.
My head hurts like hell and its killing me.
KILLINGG MEEE.

Okay enough whining. it'd just be better to die isn't it.




Screwed my chinese oral up prettaye badly.
I didn't even understood the freaking conversation topic and gave WuLaoShi a O_O face after she asked me what my opinon was.

After she kindly explained it again to me, still clueless i said ' Huh i don't understand .. '

Finally she repeated the question, this time in SlowMotion mouthing every word slowly and clearly as if that would help

I still remained clueless and lost until she mentioned ' Supermarket '
I know i know i'm the best. I made WuLaoShi speak English to me during Chinese oral.




Whee. okay main purpose of blogging was to reply tags and link people.
Sorry no photo. i have lots of photo actually.
But using my laptop so i can't transfer the stuff.

Hahahah i bet some of you people expected to see photos and read till here and realised that this was a word-ish post without pictures.
Guaguagua

ok i somehow feel so happy to have scammed people.



Don't worry the next time i update i can gurantee you some gay-ass photos of people including Hanafi, Benjamin, Zhi wei and etc.

My goal in life is to humilate annoying buggers :D
okay not really. its just that these 3 monkeys did dumb ass stuff and i just-so-happened to take pictures of them doing their dumb acts.

Look forward to seeing Benjamin in a skirt :D:D:D




Replies to tags

Precelia : yeb she shake the best :D ask you dance with me you don't want :{

WeiYang : yeb thnks for tagging :D

(V) ^.^ (V) : who are you. Zhiwei ? or WeiYang O-O

berlyn : Go to hell la stupid KEE. yuck attracted to you more like it FRENCH HORN ~ Lazy pig. update your blog about your relationship with cho hsien and cho ham ! :D:D:D:D

Jane : i think bangala's lack balls thats why they prey on innocent people. ihate'em.

Bryan : ew. your BF's right ! you defend bangala's and go against me :{ LIKE THAT LA YOU LION WEARING A BRA.

Sheena : Yeb i enjoyed it. i love your 'save-the-earth-cum-couple-tee' Teehee :D


Vanessa : WELCOME TO SINGAPORE. HAHAHAH.

Prav : oh there is a qualification test ? LOL. Congrats :D
Um i guess i have it somewhere. i'll find it for you next time :}
LIT TEST TMR. DID YOU STUDY NAYAR-HEAD ?

Daniel : SEE I REPLY YOUR TAG ! No fair. you Window xp then i what. Serena's window 95. I think virus suits you more HAHAHAH :D

dayahh : :} :D XD XP :) :] what other smiley faces are there ? HEH loves :}

Bomberwei : oh god zhiwei you are so cool man ! my blog freeze. lazy update. pose funny funny pose for me then i update and upload your photo lor. Or you want i upload your friendster photo ? :D

Alex : sure no biggie AKSB. I'm don't bother about my blogskin now. Heh. YAY tmr can see your bestfriend sugi :D

Benson : sorry no time play computer. Linked you alre :P

No comments: