Friday, September 21, 2007

credits to Hidayah (:

I've lost count of how many days i haven't update.
somehow i feel somewhat obligated to update.
Nothing much happened these days.
Its been school, study, sleep.
Except Mumsy bought me a camera :D
Oh yeah and i'll be going to New Zeland on 10NOV most probably.
ahhaha i'm going on JanieOngiePeieYie whee this sounds familar huh jane ? :D Birthday so she have to celebrate it ALONE.
Okay obviously she's gna celebrate it with her friends so this doesn't really make any sense does it ?
As promised, the pictures :D

BEN LOOKS HOT IN A SKIRT. NOT hhahaha

East Coast

Zhi wei is a Malaysian but he loves singapore.

Couple of days back me boonhwee and serena went to Woodlands library to study and we saw a dude carrying vanessa's bag. the same model i mean.

LOL. Vanessa's bag look so gay on a dude. VANESSA'S COUPLEEEE.

Okay i admit i suckballs at blogging.

Haven't blog so long thus the lousy ass entry :\

I'm done.

i feel so awkward blogging. what the hell ..

PAPALONG (:

MY BAD.

I SUCK AT BLOGGING :(

bunny (:

No comments: