Followed JaneOng and removed the dumb tag board.
I'm sick and tired of anonymous people tagging me or mindless nonsensical spamming AND people pestering me to update my dumb blog.
Look its my freaking blog and i update it when i want to.
I don't even understand why I'm blogging because i get absolutely no merits from blogging.
Nada, zilch, zero.
I dont get publicity from blogging, and i dont get paid, so why bother.
I've decided to use my blog as a place to write my twisted desires and feelings so if you're expecting me to post funny entertaining pictures like i used to, well just dont waste your time and close this dumb window.
CCA open house sucked more balls than it ever sucked.
It's actually a whole waste of time because out of the 20 sec1's that sign up for choir, less than 7 actually join.
Whatever i dont care. I only have like 5 more months before i dont ever have to go choir.
Okay i fucking have writer's block.
School next week's gonna be F-ed up.
Bio workshop from 2.45 to 5.15 from monday to thursday.
I need to start going out and hanging out with my mates before i turn into an even more anime junkie who'll turn obese in a couple of years and eventually die of a heart attack from eating junk food and lack of exercise.
Compared to the last couple of years, I'm somewhat becoming more anti-social and i cant seem to find conversation topics with my mates anymore.
I blame the state of disillusionment that i redrew myself into. Big whoop
Sometimes i wish people wouldn't change.
G changed into some arrogant egoistic kuku.
I feel like bitch slapping everyone i see and smacking jane's neh's till they concave.
Somehow i blame myself for making myself into the twisted unstable sensitive person i am now.
No comments:
Post a Comment