
I think the world's like gonna end soon.
It didn't rain a lot during December and January, the monsoon months of Singapore right ?
But like wha the heck, its freaking raining everyday in March.
I'm like starting to bloody hate living so far away from Nihon.
I'm like intrigued by the Japanese culture, language and all that shit and so i surfed the net to check out other movies that kenichi-chan acted in and i found a lot. But most of them were only like previews and i could only watch a movie where he acted in and a drama series that I've yet to finish.
Kenichi matsuyama recently acted in this supposedly NC-16 movie called ' Don't laugh at my romance ' where he plays the 19-year-old lead who falls head over heels with 39-year-old older woman.
Yes yes i know I'm like gonna be super depressed when i see keni-chan kissing another woman but i so so super wanna see that movie super badly.
But i think like the movie will only be released online with English Subtitles like next year or something.
God. Why did i have have Chinese as my second language. I'd so rather have Japanese or French. But too bad i was too dumb to qualify for the schools which offered 3rd languages
*bangs head against wall*
Holiday has been totally freaking tiring.
I have to go back to school like everyday for Bio lessons, which FYI are killing me.
initially i was happy holiday was finally here, sleeping in late, going to eat Macdonald's breakfast, etc but all i got was an alarm ringing at 7.30 from Monday to Thursday because i had to go back to school for lessons.Fcuk please.
Wow i just wasted like half an hour typing this boring post all about Japanese stuff that I'm sure no one other than me cares about but hey i made an improvement i guess. I upgraded from Hikikomori otaku (a person who stays home and doesn't go out because he/she fears society and crowds and is addicted to anime ) to Japanese crazed drama fanatic ?
Gosh i wanna watch Hinokio cause Kanata Hongo acts in it :D
I think i'm gonna make my blog private or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment