After pestering People over and over again to help me with the haloscan thingy, in the end i still came back to cbox.
Haha i feel so fickle minded.

Anyway today was Mdm Rina's last day in Northview so we decided to throw her a farewell party ?
Okay i seriously love Mdm Rina and her lessons cause she seriously makes bio feel alive and i betcha our replacement teacher wouldn't be able to ever be like Mdm Rina.
She's the longest teacher i ever had ! and longest i mean like she taught us for 3years -Sec1, sec3 and sec4 and i honestly can't bear to see her leave :(
Thanks to my lousy-ass camera in my phone, i don't take photos much these days so i'm left depending on others to take the pictures.
I miss taking embarrassing photos and threathening my friends with them.
I miss people begging/scolding/demanding that i don't ever show their candid photos to anyone on the face of the Earth.
I miss how people used to look at my phone's camera album and laugh at all the funny pictures i took of other people.
I miss how people used to look at my phone's camera album and laugh at all the funny pictures i took of other people.
I know i know i sound like a saddist.
Anyway after the farewell party me Alex,Ben,Crystal,Yuwon and Serena went to Yishun park to jog.
As usual i died halfway and the two 'men' continued running. So we girls like ran 1round and the guys ran 2 rounds.
I tell you, despite Alex's super skinny twig-like appearence, He runs super duper fast.
Super short post cause daddy's asking me to hit the hay.
Rest assured someday i'll make my blog semi-popular again.
Question for today-
Which hand is skinner ? Left or Right ?
Tag me the answer :D
Please and thanks.
P/s I deleted my haloscan and i forgot who tagged me but i can roughly remember what some of the tags were ! *pats myself contently
Mona : you aced English and Lit ! anyway its hopeless. My chinese is hopeless anyway. Hahhh.
Alex : relinked alre VTM (:
Ben : i can't remember what you tagged so i'm just gna ignore you. HAH.
QianGuo : whose blog more fun?! or rather whose more fun?! ME OR BEN ? >:(
Okay i cant remember anymore. Pardon my tiny peanut brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment