Sunday, November 23, 2008

its been ages since i touched blogger; 4months to be exact.
i've been feeling fugging empty without school, no i don't miss studying, i miss my classmates :(
Life in NVS has been a dream. It was frigging fun and 4years blew pass just like that.
I kinda feel sad that i'm never gna see most of my schlmates anym but then again do they even wna see me ?
i'm feeling totally tumultuous now.
everyone's working or searching for jobs while i'm lazing around waiting to die. (okay exaggerating)
I feel bored as hell, should i or should i not go take that damn piano exam.
but i feel nervous if i'm playing infront of anyone.
Ah life is all about contradictions isn't it ?
All about contradictions, choices, wrong choices mainly.
i suddenly feel as though my life, whole life is empty.

I feel angry. at everyone. myself ? even though its not their faults.

i'll update tmr. sorry qianguo if i bore you to death. :x

now that its all said and done, i can't believe you were the one.
who brought me up and tore me down

No comments: