Thursday, January 01, 2009

Its 2.15Am in the morning.
School's starting in 4hours and for the first time in 10years, i don't need to get up at 6.30 and get ready for school.
I don't feel happy about not needing to wake up.
Cause every single day that passes from now onwards brings me closer to Results day.

Its 2.15Am in the bloody morning and i cant sleep.
Its 2.15Am in the bloody morning and i cant sleep.
Its 2.15Am in the bloody morning and i cant sleep.
oh look. its 2.16Am now.

I, Adel Geow, the super lazy pig who sleeps like 12-15hours a day, cant-bloody-sleep.
Something is wrong. So very very wrong.

I know its too late to be scared now cause O-levels are already done with and over.
But woe-is-me here i am getting insomia and cold feet over my results.

I guess i spent my holidays playing like crazy and i somehow shoved the anxiety of getting that damn result slip somewhere at the back of my head. But subconciously i somehow brought back the fact that my life or rather my future depends solely on that damn slip of paper.

Call me paranoid or whatever. I dont care.
And please, dont tell me its going to be alright or whatever because you dont know that.
No one knows that.
So stop or rather, dont bother giving me false hope or whatever because the higher the expectation, the greater the impact of the fall.
The more things you care about, the more you have to lose.

Oh please you damn piece of paper, give me the numbers i desireeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

if i said i wasn't sad or in denial / depression, i'd be lying.



P/s Sorry smelly for making you accompany me when you were tired.. :x


I'll reply the tags when there's an end to world hunger / world peace.

No comments: