QUESTION - WHAT WOULD YOU DO ,
IF YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL ..
EATING AN ENDANGERED PLANT ?
YES YES SO I READ IT FROM THE NEWS PAPER.
SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?
Audition's having a patch so i spent all my time blog hopping.
& i suddenly really disliked my old skin .
so i changed it .
:D
I'm far far too lazy to make my own skins .
It kills far too many of my brain cells .
So i just rip'em from Blogskins (x
Choir today was
skipped lessons and went to Victoria Concert Hall.
Make up & Full Dress Rehearsal .
Really boring actually.
Blah. i hate ants.
I left my Strawberry cake on the table unattended for a while so i could change my skin and when i was done changing it , there were ants crawling all over my cake .
BOO HOO.
Mother fugging ants :/
At least i wasn't greedy like Jane .
She greedily drank her coke filled with ants .
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Okay i wasted 2 hours editing / changing my blog .
Update some other day .
No comments:
Post a Comment