Saturday, March 24, 2007

DUMBMY DUMB DUMB DUMBLET BLOGGER

I GOT SCAMMED.
I COULDN'T ACCESS MY BLOG AND THOUGHT IT WAS SPOILT.
SO I CHANGED MY WHOLE SKIN IN HOPES THAT MY BLOG COULD THEN BE ACCESSED.
BUT I GOT SCAMMED.

I WASTED MY TIME CHANGING IT WHILE ALL THE WHILE THE PROBLEM LAID WITH BLOGGER.

THE CURRENT BLOGGER DOESNT ALLOW URL'S WITH THE STUPID DUMB-ASS ' - ' (DASH) .

SO NOW ITS MESSIFIED ONLY.
ahh. i'm so used to writing messified- :(


Ah but at least this blogger problem forced me to change my blogskin.
was getting sick of it anyws :D

TODAY
woke up then met serena &hanafi at macdonalds.
Went to Vanessa's house , first time in like , 3 years ? :/
went there to do our chemistry project.
Spend about 3 hours doing it and then i did something very very very dumb :/

you know the tongs that people use to scoop noodles or use for BBQ's ?
I found out , by the hard way , that those things are anything but harmless.

woe-is-me


The unthinkable happened.
I dont know what i did but that silly tongs ' kiap ' onto my thumb.
and, ah. i'll just show you the photos.


No i am not sick.
I just took the photos cause i thought it was cool :D
It hurts like fuck though ..

(me scooping noodles for vanessa & serena after the tongs cut my thumb)
Vanessa : EH ADEL YOUR HAND GOT BLOOD.
me : (says very calmly) Eh got blood leh
(Serena starts screaming and instructing me to wash my hand under running water.)
I feel retarded.
:/
Lunched at Vanessa's house.

Vanessa created a new drink .
Spring roll + lemon tea .


she wanted to get a spring roll. but lost grip of it. and it ..
fell into serena's ice lemon tea.
HAHAHA.
Dummys :D

I super hate post with many photos.
It makes my computer laggy.
Bleah.
Chemisty Concept map :D

Chair hugger chair hugger chair hugger.

OKAY BOO.

MY COM IS SOO LAGGY.

BLOG NEXT TIME.

OH YES.

RELINK MESSIFIED .

MESSIFIED.BLOGSPOT.COM (::

No comments: