Sunday, March 18, 2007

AVRIL LAVIGNE MAKES ME LAUGH .

her new song is Funnneyy.

Although compared to her old album this is like soo trashy .
But its funny cause me & AKSB always sings ' girlfriend ' tgr (x

anyw i need music to hop around to.
I've became fat & super duper lazy cause i slacked during the Whooolle .

The whole holiday i only went out to sentosa once.
After that never go out anym.


HAHA.



Told you my life's boring .


There's a thousand words that i wna say.
BUT obviously saying my deepest secrets on messified- is like asking for a whacking .

I KNOW I DONT MAKE SENSE.



I DONTWNA BLOG ANYM.

I ALWAYS SEE PEOPLE POST THEIR BLOG POST SOOOOO LONG.

I'LL ONLY BLOG WHEN I HAVE A LOT OF FUCKING SHIT TO SAY.
AND A HELL LOT OF PHOTOS.

CAUSE I'M BORING YOU BY WRTITING JUNK LIKE THIS NOW .

I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW (:

Sorry JH for the bad color of the font :P

No comments: