Signing up for a imeem.com account and i just spaced .
I looked at this question for like 10 secs before having a reaction -
I certify that I am over 13 years of age
i sort of forgot i was 15 .
Reminisced about the past .
when we were young and innocent .
I just realised that we ( people born in 1992 ) are getting OLD alre .
14/15 isn't a small number .
as you grow older , you get more responsibilities.
and realise that life isn't always so easy .
AH. i dont know what i'm thinking .
Just suddenly feel sooo old.
bleah bleah bleahs ~
Update next time .
i have to go lead.com to do the assigments.
But i wna audition first :D
Changed my song (:
I feel kinda emo-ish.
emo-ish and chinese love song doesnt really mix tgr :3
I'll update something interesting / funny next time i'm free .
HOLIDAYS ENDING ALRE.
KUKU DODO LUH.
No comments:
Post a Comment