Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kane is so nice (:

He let me used the computer .

Haah .

Moved all my pictures to my ThumbDrive .
Computer so empty now :/

My eyes hurt like asscrack cause my contacts are still in contact with my cornea , the transparent layer which allows light to enter the pupil

Okay i like bio a lot so cant stop thinking bout it . NOT :D

Its amazing what the effect ' negative ' can do .

It made my previous skin look so emo with a click of the button .

I've been feeling so emo these days .
boo .

I'll update bout sentosa tmr or some other time if some people tag me in my blog and give me a good reason of why i should post pictures of us on the internet to let the whole world view them .

Okay i'm being a binatchy & unreasonable banana .
NehNeh .

OODLES OF LOVE TO BOON HWEE , BERLYN , SERENA , SHEENA , PEI XIA AND PRECELIA ((((((X

I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY TODAY . BOO .
I STILL NEED TO BUY MY M2 MEMORY CARD.
ACCOMPANY ME TO SIMLIN however you spell it ANYONE ? o.o

IF ANYONE NEEDS ME , I'M ONLINE IN MSN .
BUT I JUST APPEAR OFFLINE .
most of the time .

Talk to me & i'll reply if i'm on (x

REMOVED INACTIVE LINKS .
TAG TO BE RELINKED .

No comments: