Friday, March 09, 2007

NONO , I'M NOT DEAD .

I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY REALLY LAZY .
(::

PICTURELESS ENTRY (::
Leave now cause i'm just gna rant bout everything under the sun .

god life's boring.
And oh , its the begining of the holiday .
1 week of freedom , waking up late, no school , no homework :3

But i think my holiday's alre all planned out .

Sat : Sentosa with Guo Yong BoonieZHANG and Gang .
Sun : Die
Mon : Die
Tues : Die
Wed : Die
Thurs : Die
Fri : Die
Sat : Die
Sun : Die

WOOHOO ~

i think i'll spend my holiday doing absolutely nothing ,
OHOHOH.

I'll spend maybe 3 days watching FULL HOUSE .
4th episode. Kinda boring :/

My holidays are gna be the same as always .

My friends say they wna go out , doesnt call me during the whole week of holidays , scolds me when school starts (x

I'm too lazy to arrange :(
I just wna be a free loader and tag along :(

i dont know what i'm typing o.o

Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber
Chuppy's a clubber

WOO.





Aiyah clubber so noob .
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz









update after sentosa.







thats all . i have to go for piano now (x
BYEBYE BIG HEADS .



panepanepanepanepanepanepanepanepanepane .
pain :/

No comments: