I miss splashing serena when she comes out of the toilet cubicle.
I miss making funny faces when Yuwon/Joan come into the toilet to comb and tidy up their hair.
I miss always taunting and teasing Sheena and dubbing her ' Head Prefect ' despite knowing her name.
i miss seeing Hanafi, Dayah, Ben and other of the NPCC running around during their trainings.
I miss my friends who stuck through it all with me during our 4short short shorttt years together.
I miss literature lessons, where we'd just talk to Mdm Nathan about random stuff during the whole lesson.
I miss drinking bubble tea after school and hanging around 400+ where joan loves to buy her chicken burger and Crystal loves to sneak peaks at her lovely Joseph ( HAHA ).
I miss climbing 4stories and panting even before we reach the 2nd story to get to 4E1 classroom.
I miss running out of the class and dumping boonhwee's or ben's bag somewhere along the corridoor.
I miss the torturing lessons of Maths SSS in Band E with Alex where Mr tan/tham forgot literaly bored us to tears and left us begging for him to just kill us and end our misery.
I miss English lessons where Satheeson would randomly turn around to my table and scold me funny and super random things.
I miss Bio lessons with Mdm Rina.
I miss walking and reaching school in under 20minutes.
I miss my school uniform, teachers, classmates.
I miss the environment in which i felt so safe in.
I miss Arif's annoyingness and Haiqal's contagious laugh.
I miss Precelia, Berlyn, Faustine, BoonHwee, Joting who all never fail to cheer me up whenever i'm sad with their clown-ism (new word) and freaking hilarious antics.
I miss playing Tennis with JianHua, Ben and Serena.
I miss my clique and the silly canteen table we always ALWAYS sat during recess.
I miss textbooks and homework where we can actually write out the answers, and not every single crap to be submitted by e-learning or whatever crap.
I miss the choir lessons where everyone of us wish we could just drop dead and die but nonetheless, had fun entertaining and annoying one another.
The list goes on forever, I guess i'm just feeling alittle friends-sick because i haven't seen many people in months.
Random ~
School has been hectic.
My life has been kinda chaotic.
Project after project after project. The list never seems to end.
Thanks for tagging to see if i'm dead or alive.
Sadly, i am still alive and kicking, even though some days i roll over and wish i weren't.
its been ages and i bet the people who tagged me cant even remember what they tagged me alre. HAHA.
Holidays are in 2weeks time.
Common test week next week.
Can i just press the fast forward button?
No comments:
Post a Comment