Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Finally got inspired to blog.
So as per normal, before a blog after a long-ass hiatus i always, always change my blog skin.

Heh i think its super cute. Doesn't matter cause i'm gonna get bored of it sooner or later.



but I'm not bored of it yet. so let my happily gloat and hop about :D


Wow i just realized i haven't blogged for like 101days (yes i used a calculator). about 3months O.O

No wonder you people keep nagging at me to blog.




Updates in my life, I've been sick like a dog for the past 3days, thus my boredom and insanity drove me back to my blog.


My body clock is seriously screwed. i sleep as early as 6 - 7pm and wake up in the middle of the night and simply stone till about 5-6am, where i proceed back to bed before finally waking back up around 1-2 in the afternoon, thus realizing that i slept my day away.

The main purpose of sleeping so much is because your immune system builds up during your sleep.


B-U-T i feel the freaking same after sleeping like some snorlax, sick, weak and miserable.

Photobucket

I may look like this in the future. Unless i get better.. :(

Symptoms of my newest sickness, sore throat, headache, body ache, fever and cough.
So now pretty much i sound like miley cyrus. I should go kbox and sing the climb now.
My voice is super low, like some man. Bahh.

So much things have happen throughout this 3months. So many events that i forgot what happened alre.

Blame STM. not my fault ~
Did you know your brain can only like sustain 5 + or - seconds of information after you read a piece of information. If you don't rehearse or repeat/maintain it, the info gets lost and not encoded into the LTM. That is how we keep forgetting things.
okay i bet no one really knew. or even if they knew they wouldn't give a shit

I really miss going out :(
I've been stuck at home for the last 3 days without meeting up with any of my friends.
Nevermind thank god for family. If not i'd rather crawl up into some hole and die. Alone, Miserable and Fat. Like snorlax.

Photobucket

After not blogging for so long, blogging turns out to be kinda recreational, relaxing and fun.
I mean thats how it ought to be right? Instead of everyday updating about every single minute thing that happens to you.

Imagine if i blog like this everyday ..

" Today was another ordinary day. I woke up, brushed my teeth and washed my face with the new acne soap i bought yesterday. i went out to the kitchen to see that there was no breakfast on the table, so i walked around my house to find the cordless phone and phoned MacDonald delivery. Halfway through the conversation there was a electrical shock and i got electrocuted. I cant feel my toe now. Okay Bye. "

Okay minus the last 2 sentence. If you blog about redundant things like that i'm pretty sure soon people will be begging you to stop blogging. The irony.

Just like Snorlax.
Photobucket

Okay this has nothing to do with snorlax. I just think his very cute and fat.

I can't remember what i did for the past months. But i looked through some photos and roughly remembered what happen ..

Damn i think i'm totally pre-aging. Bah.
Old alre old alre.


Photobucket

The pictures were taken when we went to celebrate Serena's 17Birthday?
we went to Sakae at Dhoby.
Every birthday we seem to go to Sakae. so weird. LOL
The last photo was just me and Jane goofing off when she came over a couple of months ago.
I miss that woman.

JANE ONG PEI YI.

WHAT HAPPEN TO " After your exams lets hang out? " Stupid CJC bugger. Okay nevermind since i'm so nice i forgive you. I assume you're studying like a good and guai little girl you try to portray yourself as for your upcoming exams. My exams finish alre. NEHNEH.
But i think i'll flunk. Sighhh.

Why does poly suck so so so so very much?

The last thing i can remember is that i went back to NorthView on 1st sept for teacher's day celebration.
The celebration kinda sucked. there wasn't anywhere to sit to watch the bloody concert. ah but who cares. Main focus of going back was to irritate Mdm Nathan, Mdm Lau and Mr Latiff. And hang out with my mates of course !

I didn't take notice of how popular teachers are. After the concert all the students literary flocked to the staff room and flooded the whole area, screaming and trying to deliver their presents to their respective teachers. I didn't even get a chance to talk to any of the teachers ..
Bah. -goes on whining

Decided to leave early, we headed to Alex's house to slack cause we wanted to watch year1 at 4.30.
Camwhored and flooded alex's laptop with me and Nana's pictures. HAHA
Yuwon and Crystal didn't make it for the teacher's day celebration cause one had exams and another had work :( sad.

Photobucket

Went off to watch Year1 and it kinda sucked.
Okay actually it sucked alot. Bah.

I'm hungry :(
But i have no appetite. Nevermind lucky i'm like snorlax. I have a hell lot of fats to burn before i die of starvation.

No comments: